Friday, July 27, 2007

Courtesy and Respect

Courtesy and respect makes me feel special, safe, appreciated. These emotions translate to attraction, arousal, wet pussy. It makes me feel like a woman and I in turn want to put all my womanliness on you in the bedroom- at which time you can dispense with the manners and treat me like a whore. lol. (I mean it) Except don’t cum in my hair if I tell you not too…oops let me stay on track here.

Anyway, those are just some general tips, and I hope people share some thoughts as well. After completing today’s lesson, go out and show some good manners, then report back. That is your homework, unless you are too busy enjoying the new pussy that you earned through your chivalry. In that case you get an extension on the assignment.
Class Dismissed

3 comments:

bArOquE said...

wet pussy! dont say such i thing, i causes a flow of blood in a certain direction.GOSH! put all your womanliness on me? all up in my face, i dont mind.

hey people, i think we haver another erotic mistress here! you'll do good.

off to show good manners by putting a link for you on my page...

Anonymous said...

well come to blogville!will be stopping by!

ozaveshe said...

another blog that promises sticky sex and spectacular suckings (my staple) welcome to blogsville.